Important Update Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak and Our Operations
Posted: March 16, 2020
Updated March 26, 2020
The health and safety of our team and our customers is our primary concern during this uncertain time. We are staying on top of developments as they occur and will be reacting accordingly. Below are some of the actions that our production and tasting room staff are taking at this time. Given the dynamic nature of this situation, we will be updating this page periodically as circumstances dictate, so please check back and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
At this time, our tasting rooms will be adjusting how we operate in accordance with guidance from Pennsylvania and New York governor offices in conjunction with PLCB (PA) and NY SLA (NY) requirements and we are:
- Offering purchase for off-premise consumption (take-away) or drive-through pick-up (for orders called in and paid for ahead of time) at Mazza Vineyards and Mazza Chautauqua Cellars / Five & 20 Spirits and Brewing. If you would like to place an order, please call the appropriate location and payment will be taken over the phone:
- Temporarily suspending tastings and on-premise (by the glass) sales.
- Closing South Shore Wine Company, but we will be accommodating purchase and pick up of South Shore Wine Company wines at Mazza Vineyards (just 2 miles away).
- Temporarily closing the Mazza Wine Shop at Fuhrman’s and the Mazza Wine Shop at Baldinger’s until further notice.
- Shifting Five & 20 Spirits production to the production of hand sanitizer. Read more about our hand sanitizer production and distribution by clicking here.
- Increasing the frequency with which we are disinfecting surfaces.
- Monitoring advisories from local, state and federal authorities to help comply with best practices.
- Recognizing the evolving nature of the situation and re-evaluating appropriate responses on a daily basis.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s recommendations.
- Ensuring that our staff is following the CDC’s recommendations.
In addition, we have canceled, postponed, and/or delayed our participation in any offsite tastings, events, or festivals through at least the end of April. Rescheduled events will be promoted as details become available.
Our online shop will remain open! Whether you’re thirsty or looking for a meaningful way to support your local businesses, you can purchase many of our products online. Click here to shop our wines and click here to shop our Five & 20 whiskies and bourbon. We are offering a shipping special on our wines: 1 cent shipping on cases (12+ bottles) and half-off shipping on half cases (6+ bottles). If you’d like to purchase a gift card call 800.796.WINE (9463). We appreciate your support during this time.